Technical Blog Post
MEA export files not generated, no errors, why?
MEA (Maximo Enterprise Adaptor) or MIF (Maximo Integration Framework) export files not generated, no errors, why?
Everything was working before, why not generated anymore, and there is no error. End up it was the messages which got stuck in the queue. Here are the steps to delete the stuck messages from the queue.
- From the Maximo’s Go To menu, select Integration\External Systems
- Select the external system to which data is to be sent (EXTSYS1)
- Select action Add/Modify Queues
4. Select the queue you need check, for example, select Sequential Outbound (sqout), then select view Queue Data
5. Clear Count and click Ok, you will see all the messages which are in the queue
6. Click Ok will back to previous View/Modify Queue dialog, then select Delete Queue Data, click Ok to delete all stuck queues
7. Now try, it should export the xml files to the default directory which is setup on system property: mxe.int.globaldir.