Technical Blog Post
Nuclear Power Operator Rounds app
Nuclear Power Operator Rounds 7.6.0 app is now available with Maximo for Nuclear Power 7.6.0
Pre-requisite: IBM Maximo Anywhere 7.6.1 and Maximo 22.214.171.124 feature pack (or above)
Let's take a look
1. Here's the app.xml under the \\MaximoAnywhere\apps\OperatorRounds\artifact directory.
2. Login to Maximo as the mobile user. Create a saved query in Duty Stations (Nuc) that matches with the query defined in the app.xml under the UI section
3. In Duty Stations application. Save a query
query name is 'getDutyStations' with description 'Duty Station Rounds
enter a where clause. For example:
enter a where clause. For example:status != 'COMP'
click Save Query
4. Add the mobile users to the Anywhere Operator Rounds security group: ANYWHERE_OPERATOR_ROUNDS
5. Go to the Device and open the Operator Rounds app. Login as the mobile user
6. Duty Stations records get downloaded to the device
7. Go to the Shift Round Details screen
8. From Shift Round Details screen, overflow menu allows the users to Filter records
9. Reading details would be available
10. From the Overflow menu on the List tab, users can Download Data, Search, Receive Notifications or go to Settings
11. Settings screen allow users to either track performance or go to Logging Data to Enable Debug Logging and Email Log.