Technical Blog Post
How to delete a GIS MBO created using Maximo Spatial
Did you know you can execute the following steps in case you want to delete a GIS MBO that was created using Spatial 7.6 and using the tools from Map Manager?
- Open the Map Manager application
- Find the service layer that is associated to the GIS MBO that needs to be deleted
- Click on the delete icon to remove it from the service layers table
- Now open the JSON Resources application
- Filter for the GIS MBO that needs to be deleted
- Open the record
- Under more actions menu click on Delete JSON Resource
After this GIS MBO and its referenced metadata will be deleted.