Technical Blog Post
Bilog: Jr Rangers…Learning…Maximo Cognos Lab
I’m a Junior Ranger.
I took on the challenge to identify insects, sketch wildflowers and go on a scavenger hunt for cacti and rock art at Joshua Tree National Park. And after a day full of hiking, exploring and learning – I have a new badge that I’m incredibly proud of.
Recently, we announced a new Maximo Anywhere Skilled Badge Customization Course on IoT Academy.
This course targets technical developers and implementers – detailing the Anywhere topology, and then having the student perform a series of basic and advanced customization exercises with the supplied course VM image.
With this lab course, you will
- Subscribe to a free, 30 day trial instance of Cognos Analytics on the Cloud
- Upload 2 sample Maximo data sets of work order and assets
- Construct a Cognos data module – joining work orders and assets
- Create a Cognos dashboard
- Build a Cognos report
- Drill-down from the Cognos dashboard to the report
- Prepare an automated Cognos storybook
All in less than 2 hours.
Access the lab here, and download the lab details and data sets. And while there is no badge for the course, we’ll give you a high five for taking on the challenge of learning !.
Please drop a note if any questions, or problems accessing.