The SYSTEM_STATUS table function returns a single row containing details about the current partition.
The information returned is similar to the detail seen from the Work with System Status (WRKSYSSTS) and the Work with System Activity (WRKSYSACT) commands, and information available in the HMC and with the Retrieve Partition Information (dlpar_get_info) API.
Enhanced with IBM i 7.5 SF99950 Level 1, IBM i 7.4 SF99704 Level 20, and IBM i 7.3 SF99703 Level 28:
- Add the JOB_SCHEDULE_STATUS column
Enhanced with IBM i 7.4 SF99704 Level 10 and IBM i 7.3 SF99703 Level 22:
- Add the AVAILABLE_JOB_TABLE_ENTRIES,
- Add the JOURNAL_RECOVERY_COUNT and JOURNAL_CACHE_WAIT_TIME columns
Enhanced with IBM i 7.4 SF99704 Level 7 and IBM i 7.3 SF99703 Level 18:
- Add the TEMPORARY_JOB_STRUCTURES_AVAILABLE &
- Add the MACHINE_TYPE, MACHINE_MODEL, SERIAL_NUMBER, ATTENTION_LIGHT, IPL_MODE, IPL_TYPE columns
- Many new columns are returned
Was this topic helpful?
03 May 2022