Technical Blog Post
Remote CLA2 in cluster environment set up and configurations with SSL
This article talks about Remote CLA2 in cluster environment set up and configurations with SSL
Basic remote CLA2 with SI cluster high level diagram:
1. Install Command Line Adapter 2 in two remote servers by extracting respective CLA2RemotePackage.jar file from SBI node1 and node2
2. Make the required setup for Command Line Adapter 2, and note down the CLA2_PORT for both nodes.
Also below properties from CmdLine2server.properties for both servers CLA2-1 and CLA2-2 need to be set according to the requirement.
3. Start CLA2 server using start_remote_CLA2_console.cmd/start_remote_CLA2_console.sh
4. For example in this blog captured the environment details as below:
SBI-1 and SBI-2 are clusters.
Node1 SBI-1 IP address - > http://X.XX.X.243:13000/dashboard ( CLA2 Client on Node1 )
CLA2-1 IP Address -> X.XX.X.124 ( Remote CLA2-1 Server )
SBI 2 IP Address -> http://X.XX.X.242:13000/dashboard ( CLA2 Client on Node2 )
CLA2-2 IP Address -> X.XX.X.33 ( Remote CLA2-1 Server )
5. Extracted content of CLA2RemotePackage.jar into remote CLA2 Server 1
6. Create a Command Line Adapter2 on Node1 to connect to remote CLA2 server 1 using the CLA2 port, by selecting required certificate and with Use SSL option as ‘Yes’
7. Create BP1 that uses CLA2 adapter 1 to connect to Remote CLA2 server 1 and execute the BP1 on Node1
8. Extracted content of CLA2RemotePackage.jar into remote CLA2 Server 2
9. Create a Command Line Adapter2 on Node2 to connect to remote CLA2 server 2 using the CLA2 port, by selecting required certificate and with Use SSL option as ‘Yes’
10. Create BP2 that uses CLA2 adapter 2 to connect to Remote CLA2 server 2 and execute the BP2 on Node2
11. Test results: Both CLA2-1 from SI-2 and CLA-2 from SI-1 are working when BP is executed from Node1 and node2 respectively