You are in: RPG Cafe > JNI utilities from the ILE RPG Programmer's Guide
Short URL: https://ibm.biz/BdxqxU
RPG Cafe: JNI Utilities
JNI utilities from the ILE RPG Programmer's Guide
The ILE RPG Programmer's Guide has a section containing the source for several wrappers of JNI APIs. Here is a save file containing the source, and also the compiled service program, binding directory etc.
Attached is a save file with a library RPGJNILIB containing
- JAVASYSPRP *PGM - test program (prints out all the System properties for the current JVM in the job)
- JNIUTIL_BN *PGM - program to build the binding directory
- JNIUTIL_SV *PGM - program to (re)build the service program
- JNIUTIL *SRVPGM - service program with procedures described in the ILE RPG Programmer's Guide
- QRPGLESRC *FILE - source for all the objects
- JNIUTIL *BNDDIR - binding directory with the service program
The QRPGLESRC source file contains the source for the above objects plus
- JAVAUTIL RPGLE - the copy file with the prototypes and constants for JNIUTIL
To restore the library, assuming the save file is in QGPL/MYSAVF:
===> RSTLIB SAVLIB(RPGJNILIB) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/MYSAVF)
The following paragraph does not apply to the United Kingdom or any other country where such provisions are inconsistent with local law:
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION PROVIDES THIS PUBLICATION “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states do not allow disclaimer of express or implied warranties in certain transactions. Therefore, this statement might not apply to you.
This information could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
13 December 2019