Technical Blog Post
BMXAA7135E - The Boolean value of PURCHVIEW.CREATEREL cannot be retrieved
Error message while trying to create Purchase Contract using either Purchase Contracts or Purchase Requisitions application.
Resolving the problem:
1. Go to Database Configuration application.
2. Bring up PURCHVIEW object.
3. Go to Relationships tab.
4. Bring up PROPERTYDEFAULT relationship.
5. Make sure that the Where Clause is defined as below:
contracttypeid = :contracttype and orgid = :orgid
1. Go to Domains application.
2. Bring up CONTRACTTYPE domain.
3. For PURCHASE Internal Value, make sure that PURCHASE Value is set as Default.
Check if you have default value correctly defined for the PROPERTYID CREATEREL in both CONTRACTDEFAULT and PROPERTYDEFAULT objects by running the following queries:
SELECT DEFAULTVALUE FROM CONTRACTDEFAULT WHERE MAXCONTRACTTYPE = 'PURCHASE' AND PROPERTYID = 'CREATEREL';
SELECT DEFAULTVALUE FROM PROPERTYDEFAULT WHERE CONTRACTTYPEID = 'PURCHASE' AND PROPERTYID = 'CREATEREL' AND ORGID = 'EAGLENA';
(replacing EAGLENA by the Organization in question)
If the problem still persists even after trying all the suggestions above, please contact IBM Maximo Support.