Technical Blog Post
Making your life easier: Installing TCR 3.1 with Non-Root Installing Reporting Services
E. INSTALLING THE REPORTING SERVICES
NOTE: it is a blog following the one "Installing TCR 3.1 with non-root user" (https://ibm.biz/Bd4ear) . The Reporting services is installed in this way because to install TCR 3.1 with non-root the Content store has to be created manually and the Report Services configuration fail because it is already created.
In this case we are going to run the Reporting services installation using the “installation manager
1. cd /home/tcr/IBM/InstallationManager/eclipse
And click on “install”:
2. We select to be installed the “reporting Services environment”:
NOTE: If you want you can select “IBM Dashboard Application Service Hub” to be installed /configured as well since it will be needed to integrate TCR with Dashboard GUI. In our
case , we will do it later to show you another installation option.
3. Next + Next
4. Leave the default + next
5. In the next step, we remove the option Schema since it was already created and configured in the in the step “C. CREATING AND CONFIGURATION CONTENT STORE”
7. Add the same user and password that we set during WebSphere installation, in our case , tipadmin user account:
8. Click on “Validate...” + Next
9. We are going to leave the default port:
10. Next + Install
11. if it was installed correctly it returns:
NOTE: NEXT STEP IN "Installing TCR 188.8.131.52"
Thanks for reading , Fran.
Check out all our other posts and updates:
Academy Blogs: http://ibm.co/1sPj9E8
Academy Videos: http://bit.ly/1wFKveY
Academy Google+: http://bit.ly/1sR5QTV
Academy Twitter Handle: http://bit.ly/1CknfoF