The IBM Training & Skills team help busy IT professionals, like yourself, achieve their goals anywhere along their learning journey.
Plan your learning journey on the IBM Skills Gateway, check out the innovative education offerings and track your achievement recognition through digital credentials such as badges, certifications and certificates.
By working with the IBM Training & Skills team, you can understand more about our learning solutions. Check out the following:
- We provide several routes to market for authorized training. One key route is through our authorized Global Training Providers (GTPs), who deliver public, private, and customized training. They have experience across all solution areas, helping our customers become well-educated on our products and solutions. We also expanded our routes to market by delivering material through online courses on platforms such as Coursera and edX.
- IBM is reaching more than 150 countries with its training model.We have created new methods to get skills to our clients with our education offerings:
- IBM's Digital Learning Subscription helps students access digital learning course material for 12 months at a great price.
- Training Credits - Did you ever buy a gift card with a fixed value for something at your local grocery store? This is similar. Clients can buy Training Credits (watch video) at IBM and use them with one of our five Global Training Providers.
- Micro learning - Clients want hands-on experience now. IBM has introduced this Education Offering, which is really 'quick labs' for Cloud professionals, developers, and managers. To learn more: Introducing IBM Micro Learning - A hands-on experience and watch the following video - Training Offerings: Micro Learning
- Coursera - In response to the rapid changes in technology brought on by the Cloud and Cognitive eras, IBM has expanded our training delivery channels to include Coursera. Learn more: Announcing NEW IBM Professional Certificates on Coursera
- Access a personalized, engaging learning platform to develop sales, technical & professional skills in support of the IBM portfolio on the Skills Gateway. If you’re a client or an IBMer, go to ibm.com/training. If you’re a Business Partner, go to ibm.com/training/bplearn.
- Learn more about Digital Credentials - IBM Digital Badges are reinventing how credentials are used to recognize achievement and contribution.
Eager to learn more about what IBM Training and Skills can do for you? Here are some ways to connect with the team: