This article provides several ways to identify what managed host appliance types are in your deployment.
Resolving The Problem
From the user interface
You can determine your appliance type from the user interface if you have access to the Admin tab for your user account.
- Log in to the QRadar® user interface as an administrator.
- Click the Admin tab > System and License Management.
- Click Display > Systems.
- Review the Appliance Type column to view the
Users who have root access to the QRadar appliance can view the appliance type information for your QRadar® deployment.
- Use SSH to log in to the Console as the root user.
- To receive detailed information on your deployment, type: /opt/qradar/support/deployment_info.sh -OH
Hostname IP HA Status Appliance Hardware Build Serial#
732APPhost 192.168.0.84 N/A 4000 KVM 22.214.171.12490803012943 VM-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx
QRadar732Base 192.168.0.80 N/A 3199 KVM 126.96.36.19990803012943 VM-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx
QRadar732EP 192.168.0.81 N/A 1699 KVM 188.8.131.5290803012943 VM-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx
The appliance type is displayed on-screen for users. For more information about appliance types and capabilities, see the QRadar Hardware Guide.
Was this topic helpful?
27 January 2021