A new version of the Netcool/OMNIbus Transport Module Common Integration Library will be available to download from August 30, 2019.
- Gateway for Message Bus
- Probe for Message Bus
- Generic Probe for Multi-Technology Operations Systems Interface (MTOSI)
- Probe for HPE Operations Manager i
- Probe for Cisco APIC
- Probe for Juniper Contrail
- Probe for Huawei U2000 (JMS)
This version of the Transport Module Common Integration Library contains the following updates:
APAR IJ17421: Fixed issue where Webhook transport does not process 'x-www-form-urlencoded' messages when delivered using POST method.
APAR IJ17178: Webhook transport will now set message endpoint to the path from received HTTP message when configured as a simple HTTP server. This will allow users to configure different parser configuration for each sender device with specific URI path. To configure Webhook transport as HTTP server, set the following Webhook transport properties:
- Addresses a vulnerability caused by Jackson component: CVE-2019-12086
- Addresses a vulnerability caused by Zookeeper component: CVE-2019-0201
- Enhanced Webhook transport to parse POST request header meta data as element token
RFE 56142: Provide client sender address as element token in format MESSAGE.META.Sender_address in Webhook and HTTP transport
Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 version of this module supports the following Operating Systems: AIX, Linux, Linux on IBM Z, Solaris and Windows.
A single package contains versions of the module for all supported Operating Systems. To obtain this new package, use the Find by part number field to search for part number: CC37YEN
27 August 2019