A .NET API error is thrown when attempting to install ICC 4.0.1. The error claims that either an incorrect version of the IBM FileNet P8 Content Processing Engine (CPE) .NET API 184.108.40.206 is installed or that it is missing some components.
A corrupt installation of the CPE 220.127.116.11.
Diagnosing The Problem
1. Check in "Programs and features"
2. .NET API will not be listed there
Resolving The Problem
Re-installing the CPE 18.104.22.168 .NET API will solve this issue:
1. Copy the software on a local disk.
2. Start the re-installation of the .NET API.
3. Select all sub-components of .NET framework 45 that were not listed before (select them all if unsure).
During the next installation of ICC there are no further errors regarding missing components.
Internal Use Only
This technote was generated by Technote Kickstart 22.214.171.124 based on PMR 03597,211,788.
View the associated PMR's text via Wellspring at: http://eclient.lenexa.ibm.com:9082/DocFetcher/source/PMR/03597.211.788%20O15/11/19
17 June 2018