User launches Controller Web (http://
In one situation, there was only one database connection to choose from:
This was despite the fact that there were two separate database connections defined inside Controller Configuration, and two separate choices of databases when launching the main Controller client:
Controller Web had not been synchronised after creating new database connection(s).
Resolving The Problem
Synchronize Controller Web with the current/existing ‘database connection’ UDL files by using the command SyncDBConf.bat
1. Right-click on the ‘Start’ menu, and choose ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’
2. Type a command similar to: cd C:\Program Files\IBM\cognos\ccr_64\fcmweb
- If you have installed Controller to a non-default location, then modify this accordingly.
3. Type the following command:
- SyncDBConf.bat ..\Data wlp\usr\shared\config\datasources
You should get a success message similar to:
Was this topic helpful?
15 June 2018