This document describes how to download IBM Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager using the Passport Advantage Online web site.
1. Go to the Passport Advantage web site.
2. Sign in with a valid ID and password.
3. Use the Find by brand option to locate the Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager product by searching for either the part number CNF3BML, or the product name Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager Version 7.6.1
3. Download the CNF3BML.zip file.
4. Extract the contents of the .zip file to the folder where you want to install the product.
Before you install the product, read the Quick Start Guide in Knowledge Center.
Review any existing release notes for this product at Release Notes. Release notes consist of all technotes that contain late breaking information that is relevant to the installation of this product.
If no additional information is needed prior to install, you will receive a message stating "No documents match your query. Please revise your search criteria."
In Knowledge Center, follow the instructions in the IBM Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager Installation Guide.
Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager Version 7.6.1 also adds the Maximo Incident Reporter mobile app. To install the mobile app, follow the instructions in Installing the Maximo Incident Reporter mobile app.
Was this topic helpful?
15 June 2018