z/OS based TEMS may produce error message KFASD007 indicating that a problem occurred previously when trying to install the Self Describing Agent for a specific product.
- Determine what prevented the original attempt to install SDA for this product. Typical reason may include lack of RACF authority to USS tables where this data is stored.
- Determine the RKANSQLU dataset name within the affected TEMS's JCL.
- Create RKANSQLU(EDITSDA) and paste into it:
INSERT INTO O4SRV.TAPPLPROPS (GRPID, PRODUCT, ID, CONFIG) VALUES ('5530', '*A' , 'INSTALL', 'SDA_INSTALL=ON;');
- Save the updated EDITSDA member
- Instruct the affected TEMS to execute that SQL command via a z/OS console command:
/F temsstcname,CTDS START SPUFIL EDITSDA
- Check for any error messages
Was this topic helpful?
30 August 2023