This SupportPac provides a mechanism for a “WebSphere Message Broker Administrator” to view all their Brokers from within the WebSphere MQ Explorer Eclipse view.
This SupportPac plug-in enhances the WebSphere MQ Explorer with the ability to administer a WebSphere Message Broker network.
• After installation you can administer your brokers from within the WebSphere MQ Explorer.
• Display presence and real- time status of local and remote broker instances in the WebSphere MQ Explorer navigator view.
• Brokers are visualised side by side with WebSphere MQ queue managers.
• All brokers have equivalent content pages providing information and help.
• Local brokers can be created and deleted without command line intervention.
• Brokers, execution groups and message flows can be started, stopped, deleted and created.
• Ability to see which queue manager has an associated broker and vice versa.
• Ability to deploy to a broker archive (BAR) file to multiple execution groups in a single step.
• Start, stop, create, and delete execution groups and message flows.
• Display and delete message flow resources in the navigator view.
• Determine which queue managers are associated with brokers, and the name of the queue manager that is associated with each broker.
• View and manage the broker's administration log.
• Customize the broker explorer in the Preference pages.
• View WebSphere Message Broker message flow statistics
• View WebSphere Message Broker resource statistics (WMB v7 and above only)
• Create and Manage configurable services (WMB v7 and above only)
• Display the administration queue of a broker (WMB v7 and above only)
Skill Level Required
WebSphere MQ Explorer user.
New in this Release
• Updated for WebSphere Message Broker Explorer v126.96.36.199.
Author: WebSphere Message Broker Development, Hursley
Released: 09 Jun 2006 (as category 2)
Last updated: 31Mar14
Current SupportPac Version: WebSphere Message Broker Explorer V188.8.131.52
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
• WebSphere MQ V6 or V7 MQ Explorer is required to run the plug-in.
• WebSphere Message Broker Runtime V6.0 or above
Select which download to use depending on your WebSphere Message Broker and WebSphere MQ Explorer environment:
(MQExplorer environment should match the MQ runtime environment)
|WebSphere Message Broker||WebSphere MQ Explorer|
|Download package required|
|WMB Explorer v184.108.40.206||V7||V7.0.1||Windows:|
|WMB Explorer v220.127.116.11||V8||V7.0.1, V7.1, V7.5||Windows:|
NB: You can only install one is02 into each WebSphere MQ Explorer
For is02v3_wmqv6 and is02v4_wmqv7 download the is02v3_wmqv6.pdf or is02v4_wmqv7.pdf below and go to the installation instructions on page 2.
For WMB Explorer execute the standalone installer.
is02v3_wmqv6_shellshare.zip can only shell share with the WebSphere Message Broker V6 Tooling as this uses Eclipse 302 and this is a prerequisite of is02v3.
Category 3 WebSphere MQ SupportPacs are supplied under the standard terms and conditions provided by the International Program License Agreement (IPLA) and thus carry program defect service.
Please read the license files that accompany the SupportPac to ensure you understand the conditions under which the SupportPac is provided. No Proof of Entitlement is required for this SupportPac.
If you encounter what you believe to be a defect with the SupportPac you may request Program Services by reporting the problem via the same defect reporting channel you employ for the WebSphere MQ server product with which you are using the SupportPac.
This SupportPac has service support for as long as the WebSphere Message Broker V6 or later remains in service. Refer to the
WebSphere product lifecycle pages for the relevant service information. It is only supported with MQ platforms which are themselves supported.
20 July 2018