In InfoSphere MDM Workbench on IBM Rational Application Developer 9.6.1 with WebSphere Application Server 9.0, the mdm_bundles variable is not automatically added as a target platform location.
Diagnosing The Problem
The variable mdm_bundles is not listed a target platform location when using WebSphere Application Server 9.0.
By comparison, with WebSphere Application Server 8.5, the mdm_bundles variable does get automatically added in target platform locations.
- Navigate to Window > Preferences > Plug-in Development > Target Platform and select WAS v8.5.
- On the Locations pane, scroll down to bottom to see mdm_bundles.
Resolving The Problem
To resolve this issue:
- Navigate to Window > Preferences > Plug-in Development > Target Platform and select WAS v9.0.
- Click Edit, then click Add.
- Select the directory, then click Next.
- Click Variables then select mdm_bundles.
- Click OK, then click Finish.
Was this topic helpful?
27 April 2022