This Fix Pack contains fixes for the Industry Models Utilities delivered with version 8.8 and 8.9 of the IBM Industry Models fo Banking and Insurance.
This release of the Industry Models Utilities contain fixes for the following IBM Industry Models offerings:
IBM Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse 8.9.1
IBM Banking Process and Service Models 8.9.1
IBM Insurance Information Warehouse 8.9.1
To install the Industry Models Utilities:
- In RSA, go to the Help menu and click Install New Software.
- On the Available Software wizard page, click Add.
- In the Add Repository window, click Archive.
- In the Repository archive window, select the Industry Models Utilities update site from the installation directory:
<Industry Models installation directory>\Industry Models\<product name>\<version>\<offering>\Industry Models Utilities\industry-models-utilities.<version>.runtime-update_site.zip
In the Add Repository window, click OK.
- In the Repository archive window, select the Industry Models Utilities update site from the installation directory:On the Available Software wizard page, select Group items by category.
- From the displayed list, select the category that best matches your environment and click Next. For more information, see Categories.
- On the Install Details wizard page, click Next.
- On the Review Licenses wizard page, read the license text. If you choose to accept the license agreement click I accept the terms of the license agreement and click Finish. Otherwise, click Cancel to cancel the installation.
- If a security warning dialog displays, click OK. When installation is complete, a message displays to inform you that you need to restart RSA for the changes to take effect.
- After you restart RSA, you can verify that the Industry Models Utilities features were installed. Go to the Help menu and select About Rational Software Architect. Click Installation Details. IBM Industry Models Utilities features are listed on the Installed Software tab.
Note to IBM Intranet Users:
Details on how to access the download package through Fix Central are available from the IBM Employee Access section of the Fix Central Help
15 June 2018