This document contains information about the IBM Traveler 220.127.116.11 server release.
IBM Traveler 18.104.22.168 is a feature release that includes new function and APAR fixes for the IBM Traveler server and Android client. The information below outlines the changes included. Be sure to review the IBM Traveler Product Documentation for additional information.
New download link on Traveler home page to download the IBM Verse client for Android from the Google Play store. Note the following:
- IBM Verse client for Android users do not need to connect to a 22.214.171.124 server. IBM Verse for Android client supports Traveler server versions 8.5.3.x and later. Some features will be available only if running the latest Traveler server.
- IBM Verse client for Android will be available only via the Google Play store and select MDM providers. The IBM Traveler client will remain available from the Traveler server to support Android devices running 2.x or 3.x OS.
- Also review the IBM Traveler product documentation for features added in previous releases.
See IBM Traveler Fixes by Release.
|Release Date||Component||Version||Build Level|
|May 29, 2015||Server|
- An IBM Traveler 126.96.36.199 upgrade package is available on Fix Central which can be used to upgrade any existing IBM Traveler 8.5.3 or later server.
- An IBM Traveler 188.8.131.52 full installation package is available on Passport Advantage which can be used to upgrade any previous Traveler server or install a new environment. The 184.108.40.206 deployment then can be upgraded to 220.127.116.11 using the upgrade package from Fix Central.
- Note: IBM Support does recommend running the latest Domino server version; however, when upgrading the IBM Traveler server it is not always necessary to upgrade the Domino server. See the What's new in IBM Traveler 18.104.22.168 section of the product documentation for details on expanded Domino server support. See the Detailed System Requirements for a complete list of supported configurations.
Review the IBM Traveler 9.0.1.x product documentation links below prior to installing.
- IBM Traveler 22.214.171.124 requires Domino 8.5.3.x, 9.0.0.x, or 126.96.36.199.x (or later). We recommend running Domino 9.0.1.x to take advantage of all of the latest fixes and features.
- Note: If installing on a Domino 8.5.3 server it is required to also install Domino 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1 if not already installed. For more information, see the "Important notes on running on an IBM Domino 8.5.3 server" section in the Detailed System Requirements.
IBM Traveler installation instructions are the same regardless if this is a major release or a Fix Pack. Please follow the documented installation instructions for your platform.
The following limitations are specific to the IBM Verse client for Android devices. For a complete list of limitations, see the Limitation sections of the product documentation.
|IBM Verse Client for Android is only available on the Google Play store; it is not downloadable from the Traveler Home Page.||There is a link to the Google Play Store download location from the Traveler Home Page.|
|IBM Verse Client for Android only supports Android 4.x and later OS levels.||The IBM Traveler client for Android is still available for use for older OS levels. The IBM Traveler client for Android can be obtained from the Traveler Home Page or the Google Play store.|
29 July 2019