Virtual Storage Console 2.1.1 for VMware® vSphere provides support for Fibre Channel (FC), Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI, and Network File System (NFS) connections to be used with multipathing solutions of host servers running various VMware ESX and ESXi Server releases connecting to IBM® System Storage™ N series storage systems. These Release Notes contain information concerning new features, important cautions, known problems, and limitations.
This document contains the following topics:
- Virtual Storage Console 2.1.1 for VMware vSphere Release Notes
- New and changed features
- Fixed issues
- Virtual Storage Console limitations
- Known issues
- Documentation corrections
- Where to find product documentation and other information
The 2.1.1 release of the Virtual Storage Console includes the following versions of its monitoring/configuration, provisioning/cloning, and backup/recovery capabilities:
- Monitoring and Host Configuration 2.1.1
- Provisioning and Cloning 3.2.1
- Backup and Recovery 3.0.4
Was this topic helpful?
17 June 2018