Two September Guardium Tech Talks || Master Skills University || Guardium Bootcamp || Upcoming Events || Read about that and more in the Guardium Support Newsletter: your trusted source of Guardium Support news, including upcoming presentations, important product updates and fixes, key support dates, and more. Updated 9/3/2019
Guardium Support Newsletter
NEW FOR YOU
Tech Talk: Guardium Data Encryption Integration with QRadar
When: September 19, 2-3pm ET US
In this tech talk we’ll show you how to configure QRadar to receive Guardium Data Encryption syslog feeds. You’ll learn how to configure the dashboard in QRadar to allow highlight reports on unusual activities and improper usage.
Tech Talk: Guardium Data Encryption Container Encryption
When: September 25, 2-3pm ET US
UPCOMING IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL EVENTS
When: September 10-12, 2019
Where: Austin, TX
When: September 25, 2019 from 9:30AM t0 4:30PM (ET)
The Guardium Virtual Users Group (VUG) meets monthly by teleconference to present information on topics and to discuss all things Guardium.
If you weren't aware, there are several "Guardium" URLs available that you can use and share:
- ibm.biz/GuardiumEvents is kept updated to provide information upcoming Open Mics, Tech Talks, User Groups, and others.
- ibm.biz/GuardiumVideos points to the playlist on YouTube for Guardium support
- ibm.biz/GuardiumFixes will load all versions, all platforms of Guardium in Fix Central
- ibm.biz/SecurityLearningAcademyGuardium will load Guardium content that is in the Learning Academy
IBM Security Support will be using IBM My Notifications for announcements about upcoming Open Mics, Newsletters, and other product notices. My Notifications empowers you to receive information in the way you choose, for the products you choose!
Subscribing to My Notifications is easy
1. Log in using your IBM ID: ibm.com/support/mynotifications
2. Choose your Delivery Preferences
3. Select your product(s) and the content types you want to be notified about. For example:
Thank you for being an IBM customer. We enjoy keeping you up-to-date so that you can get the most out of your IBM Security products!
Learn from the shared knowledge and experiences of clients, partners and IT professionals using IBM Security solutions to tackle complex business problems.
IBM Privacy Statement
Copyright and trademark information
Internal Use Only
03 September 2019