The IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On AccessAgent fix pack, Version 8.2.2 contains fixes and changes.
The following enhancements are only applicable to IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager users:
- All AccessProfiles are updated. Learn more about the latest AccessProfiles here: IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager AccessProfile Library.
- Multi-tab recording for Internet Explorer 11 is now supported. Deploy the fix pack and update the following AccessProfiles to enable this feature:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) AccessProfile
- VMware vCenter AccessProfile
- WebSphere Application Server AccessProfile
- Softlayer AccessProfile
- APAR IV99001
User is unable to sign-up or login to AccessAgent due to restrictive DER encoding checks in the IMS Server.
- APAR IV99864
When a user remotely connects to a server with AccessAgent installed, the remote AccessAgent does not launch.
The following resolved defects affect only IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager users:
- APAR IV98496
During credential check-out, the targeted application might stop working.
- APAR IV99068
During the check-out process, consent window and credential selection window might appear behind Internet Explorer.
Note: To resolve this, you must deploy this fix pack and the Common Components AccessProfile.
- APAR IV99146
Credential check-out and session recording might fail when TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 are enabled.
- APAR IV99437
In certain environments, session recording might produce empty (white color) recording frames for Internet Explorer.
This fix pack contains the following files:
Before you install this fix pack, ensure that you have installed one of the following versions of AccessAgent:
- AccessAgent 8.2.2.0183 (GA Refresh with Fix Pack 3)
- AccessAgent 8.2.2.0195 (Fix Pack 8)
- AccessAgent 8.2.2.0215 (Fix Pack 9)
- AccessAgent 8.2.2.0223 (Interim Fix 11)
- AccessAgent 8.2.2.0232 (Fix Pack 12)
- AccessAgent 8.2.2.0233 (Fix Pack 13)
- AccessAgent 8.2.2.0235 (Fix Pack 14)
Review the following instructions.
- Install the AccessAgent fix pack with one of the following ways:
- Update the AccessProfiles.
Installing the AccessAgent fix pack
- Download the AccessAgent installer file from Fix Central into your local computer. For example: C:\Temp.
- For Windows 32-bit: 8.2.2-ISS-SAMESSO-AA-FP0015_32.msp
- For Windows 64-bit: 8.2.2-ISS-SAMESSO-AA-FP0015_64.msp
- For Windows 32-bit: msiexec /p "8.2.2-ISS-SAMESSO-AA-FP0015_32.msp"
- For Windows 64-bit: msiexec /p "8.2.2-ISS-SAMESSO-AA-FP0015_64.msp"
If you successfully installed 8.2.2-ISS-SAMESSO-AA-FP0015, the AccessAgent version is updated to 8.2.2.0239 and the AccessAgent maintenance level is FP0015.
Installing the AccessAgent fix pack silently
You can also choose to install the fix pack silently.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have administrator privileges.
Use the following script for silent installation on a command line.
- For Windows 32-bit: msiexec /p "8.2.2-ISS-SAMESSO-AA-FP0015_32.msp" /quiet
- For Windows 64-bit: msiexec /p "8.2.2-ISS-SAMESSO-AA-FP0015_64.msp" /quiet
Updating the AccessProfiles
Go to the IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager AccessProfile Library for a list of updated AccessProfiles.
- If single sign-on for Java applications must be enabled, run JVMSupport.vbs.
See Enabling single sign-on for Java applications.
- The administrator is required to delete all existing Recorder log files.
For more information about IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, Version 8.2.2, see the following links:
15 June 2018