This fix pack provides fixes as well as new and enhanced features for IBM Insurance Process and Service Models (IPS) version 8.8.0
The download package available below contains a number of IBM Insurance Process and Service Models assets, including:
- An updated version of the Analysis Process Model (APM) and Orchestration Process Model (OPM) in BPMN 2.0 format
- An updated version of the Rational Software Architect project (RSA)
- An updated version of the Information Governance Catalog (IGC) glossary content.
- A copy of the Industry Models Utilities 4.1.1 for IPS clients which was released on 16-Nov-2017 for other IBM Industry Models offerings.
An updated version of the IPS Knowledge Center containing a “What’s new” topic is also available from the following page: http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSRASJ_184.108.40.206
Release notes addressing known product issues are available from the IPS section of the Release Notes for IBM Industry Models version 8.8 page.
1. Under your existing IBM Insurance Process and Service Models 8.8.0 installation, create a new v220.127.116.11 folder
e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Industry Models\IBM Insurance Process & Service Models\v18.104.22.168"
2. Extract the download package into this new folder
To install the Industry Models Utilities 4.1.1, follow the Installing Industry Models Utilities section of the Knowledge Center
To install the IPS 22.214.171.124 models, follow the Installation and Upgrade section of the Knowledge Center
15 June 2018