After verifying the document, Verification reports: "Verification is not complete. Put Batch on Hold?" Unable to complete Verification despite having all fields completed.
The document type must have a problem STATUS filter assigned to it and Verification must be able to change the status as fields are corrected.
Resolving The Problem
Set the STATUS filter
- In Taskmaster Client, go to Settings -> Workflow.
- Expand the job being used and highlight the Verify task.
- Click Setup from the right side and then File -> Task Settings.
- Click on the Filters tab and in the Type section, select the document type.
- Make sure that the Level drop-down list is set to PAGE and Property is set to STATUS.
- Enter 1 into Problem Value field and click Add.
- Save changes, apply, and restart Taskmaster Client.
Allow Verification to change the status
Add the Status_Preserve_OFF action as the first action of the function that handles page validation.
17 June 2018