Question & Answer
This document provides information about new capabilities in Fix Pack 126.96.36.199 for IBM Control Desk (formerly IBM SmartCloud Control Desk), including system requirements, fix pack download information, and links to product documentation.
What's new in IBM Control Desk 188.8.131.52
IBM Control Desk Fix Pack 184.108.40.206 adds the following enhancements and updates:
- This fix pack updates Tivoli's process automation engine (TPAE) to version 220.127.116.11.
- New Integration Composer Version 18.104.22.168 is included in this package. This version adds support for Tivoli Network Manager IP Edition 4.2. The new version of Integration Composer requires the appropriate version of IBM Java SDK 7.0 for the operating system installed on the Integration Composer computer.
- This fix pack includes fixes for 68 APARs, including fixes for SLA and SLA Hold. For the SLA fixes, the interim fix SP7512_ifixes.20161104-1601 for IBM Maximo for Service Providers is included. Check the list of APARs in the readme file to review issues that the fix pack resolves.
For Control Desk system requirements see System Requirements for IBM Control Desk in the IBM Control Desk wiki. No significant changes occurred in system requirements for fix pack 22.214.171.124.
Download Packages for IBM Control Desk Fix Pack 126.96.36.199
The following fix pack packages are available.
|Table 1. Download packages for IBM Control Desk 188.8.131.52|
On the Fix Central website, download the package that is appropriate for your operating system to a temporary location on the IBM Control Desk 7.5.1 administrative workstation.
Complete the following steps to download the fix pack:
- Go to http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/ and sign in.
- For Product Group, select Tivoli.
- For Product, select IBM Control Desk.
- For Installed Version, select 184.108.40.206 or any previous version for 7.5.1.
- Select the appropriate platform and click Continue.
- Select Browse for Fixes and click Continue.
- Select the fix pack. See Table 1 above for package names.
- Follow the instructions on Fix Central to download the packages you selected.
- Extract the fix pack files and open the readme (for example, 220.127.116.11-TIV-SCCD-FP0004_en.README) for step-by-step instructions for installing all of the components of the fix pack. You can also view a list of issues that the fix pack resolves.
The package for each operating system contains compressed files for each edition of IBM Control Desk. Install the fix pack for the edition of the product that you own.
The information center documentation installed with your product is not changed with this fix pack.
For more information about this fix pack, see New in Fix Pack 18.104.22.168 in the Control Desk wiki.
IBM Control Desk Documentation in IBM Knowledge Center
Maximo 22.214.171.124 Fix Pack:
29 September 2018