Question & Answer
I have the Informix Dynamic Server 12.10.xC2+ product. How do I install and configure NoSQL?
When installing IDS 12.10.xC2+, follow these steps:
- If you choose the Typical install option, proceed to step 3.
- If you choose the Custom install option, ensure that the “JSON Client Support” install set is selected. It should be selected by default.
- The installation will continue as normal and eventually will ask the question: "Create a server instance?". You must answer "Yes" to this question.
- The installation will continue and eventually asks the question: “Select the expected number of database users.” The installer will present the following options:
- 1-100 users (use 10% of available memory and 50MB initial dbspace sizes)
- 101-500 users (use 20% of available memory and 100MB initial dbspace sizes)
- 501-1000 users (use 33% of available memory and 200MB initial dbspace sizes)
- 1001+ users (use 50% of available memory and 500MB initial dbspace sizes)
Was this topic helpful?
16 June 2018