Preventive Service Planning
Configuration Information for Hitachi L10/180, L20/700, HP SureStore E 10/180, E 20/700, NEC iStorage T180, T700, Sun StorageTek L180, L700, L700e, and L1400M
Hitachi L10/180, L20/700
HP SureStore E 10/180, E 20/700
NEC iStorage T180, T700
Sun StorageTek L180, L700, L700e, L1400M
Default Element Addresses
Addresses of Drives
Addresses of Storage Slots
Addresses of Transport
Addresses of Entry/Exit Slots
1. Maximum numbers of drives and storage slots supported
- Single Frame - 20 drives 678 slots
- Dual Frame - 40 drives 1344 slots
2. Product identifications and firmware levels used during validation
- Sun StorageTek L180
Library ID : STK L180
Sun StorageTek L700/L700e/L1400M
Library ID : STK L700 --- Firmware : 0309
Library ID : STK L700 --- Firmware : 0315 (validated with TSM 5.4.1)
Drive ID : QUANTUM DLT-S4 --- firmware : 1F1F
Library ID : STK L700 --- Firmware : 0317 (validated with TSM 5.4.3)
Drive ID : STK T10000B --- Firmware : 137
3. Sun StorageTek L180/L700/L700e/L1400M libraries are supported with the following drives.
- Sun StorageTek T9840, T9940
- Quantum SDLT 220, SDLT 320
- Quantum SDLT 600
- Quantum DLT-S4
- Ultrium-1, Ultrium-2, Ultrium-3
- Sun StorageTek T10000
- Sun StorageTek T10000B
4. Mixed media is supported on Sun StorageTek L180/L700/L700e/L1400M. See Libraries with Mixed Media Capability for more information.
Library and drive may require different minimum Tivoli Storage Manager levels. Therefore, ensure that both library and drive hardware are supported. See "Supported Devices for AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows" or "Supported Devices for Linux" for minimum supported version levels and platforms for these devices.
More information regarding device configuration is available in the Tivoli Storage Manager Administrator's Guide, which can be found in the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager information center.
Was this topic helpful?
17 June 2018