FNRPA0024E The Content Platform Engine is not available or the connection definition is inaccurate error is generated when logging into Case Manager Case Builder
The following error dialog is displayed when logging into IBM Case Manager Case Builder:
This problem can happen after resetting the development environment. The root cause is an incorrect connection point in the connection definition document.
Resolving The Problem
- Log out and close all Case Manager Case Builder windows.
- Log into FileNet Enterprise Manager (FEM) and open the Case Manager design object store.
- Navigate to the Root Folder -> IBM Case Manager -> Connection Definition folder.
- View the contents of the connection definition document for your development environment.
- At the beginning of the contents of the file, the ConnectionPoint parameter specifies the connection point, which is incorrect. For example:
(Click on the image for a larger view.)
- Check out the connection definition document, edit the ConnectionPoint parameter value by specifying the correct connection point name.
- Check in the edited connection definition document.
To check what the correct connection point name should be:
- Log into Administration Console for the Content Platform Engine (ACCE).
- In the Navigation Pane, browse to the Case Manager target object store.
- Navigate to the Administrative -> Workflow System -> Connection Points node.
- The correct connection point name is listed here. For example:
17 June 2018