2 September 2004
|File link||File size||File description|
|3,476||XML file for IBM eServer xSeries 232 and xSeries 342 Flash BIOS Update For Linux|
|10,547||README for IBM eServer xSeries 232 and xSeries 342 Flash BIOS Update For Linux|
|2,568,163||IBM eServer xSeries 232 and xSeries 342 Flash BIOS Update For Linux|
IBM eServer xSeries 232 and xSeries 342 Flash BIOS Update For Linux
Version 1.08 - February 16, 2004
- Fixed the incorrect system event log time stamp display for the Integrated
System Management Processor when viewed in the POST/BIOS Setup Utility.
- Adding in Setup option to disable the hourly Integrated System Managment Interrupt
Real Time Clock Synchronization.
Version 1.07 - September 1, 2002
- Adding in remote floppy support for the Remote Supervisory Adapter.
- Fixed PXE-E01 error message when installing a PXE supported ethernet adapter when
the planar ethernet controller has been disabled in POST setup.
- Adding in support for IDE tape backup devices.
- Adding in 38400 baud support remote console serial redirection.
Version 1.06 - August 1, 2002
- Added support in for Tualatin B1 stepping processors and removing support for Coppermine
C0 stepping processors.
- Cleaning up setup screen corruption when using remote console serial redirection in VT100
Version 1.05 - May 20, 2002
- Changes to allow USB devices to recover from over current conditions.
- Adding in POST remote console serial redirection support.
- Adding in SMI event logging support for the Integrated System Management Processor.
- Fixed extra characters seen in the Remote Supervisory Adapter Event Log when viewed
through POST/BIOS setup.
- Added in support to send the Integrated System Management Processor the cpu information
when a RSA is present to prevent the Fan LED from turning on when the fanless heatsinks
Version 1.04 - March 29. 2002
- Adding support for 1.4 Ghz processors.
Version 1.03 - February 18, 2002
- Change to onboard Adaptec subvendor ID and subsystem ID.
- Change to fix a problem with DMA transfers.
- Added in support to turn on the POST complete LED when POST has completed successfully.
- Added in support to inform the Integrated System Management Processor of the current
CPU configuration (CPUID and CPU speed).
Version 1.02 - November 5, 2001
- Added in support for the enhanced Integrated System Management Processor update.
- Added in support for PCI video devices which are behind PCI-PCI bridges and other
normal PCI video adapters.
Version 1.01 - October 2, 2001
- Change to fix an intermittent memory error during memory
- Bugfixes to remove hang during POST using Remote Video. This
update is required for systems with an Advanced Systems
Management Processor upgrade.
- Processor cache sizes are now shown in setup.
- Integrated Systems Management Processor (ISMP) firmware version
is now shown in setup.
- Support added for IBM RapidAccess III USB keyboard.
- 1801 errors caused by excessive PCI option ROM requests will
not force user into setup.
- Added System Error Log for use with Integrated Systems Management Processor.
- Added checking for mixed processor speeds and technologies.
Version 1.00 - June 08, 2001
- Initial release
27 September 2013