When doing a TRIRIGA Platform Upgrade, some of the Floor Plans are not visible in Forms.
Floor Plans are not visible in Forms
TRIRIGA Server Cache needs to be refreshed.
Resolving The Problem
For you to be able to Fix this problem you need to clear the caches and restart the server.
Here are the more detailed steps for you to follow in order to Clear your TRIRIGA cache
and log folder:
- Log in Admin Console
- Go to Cache Manager managed object
- Click on the "All Caches (Global)" link and then "Hierarchy Tree Data - with rebuild" link (this may take some while)
- Go to Database Manager managed object, and click on "Reprocess published drawings" link. Give it a time to finish, see the current server log entry searching for respective entry saying the Reprocess published drawing actions are finished;
***NOTE: You will find the following similar message at the end of this process: "INFO [com.tririga.platform.graphics.vector.drawing.DrawingService](http-0.0.0.0-21001-7) Finished re-processing drawings".
- Log out Admin console
- Stop TRIRIGA JVMs (WebSphere console)
- Delete logs on the <TRIRIGA install>/log folder (where you have the server.log file)
- Clear your WebSphere temporary cache folder, you will need to stop JVMs for that.
- After that restart your TRIRIGA JVMs on WebSphere Admin Console.
Note: If these does not help, double check what else changed / upgraded such as something in system graphic color scheme changed in an OS upgrade.
Then the last resort is to re-install the TRIRIGA product.
17 June 2018