Cognos.Controller.Proxy.ControllerReportNetService.RepNet.GetUserInfo (String sGuid, String sUser, String passportId) at
Resolving The Problem
- NOTE: This does not mean that the user should logoff from the Citrix website (for example Citrix Netscaler website). Instead, the user must perform the steps (below) which logs their Windows session off (from the Citrix server).
There are other methods of achieving a logoff from Citrix (see separate IBM Technote #1978164 for more examples).
- Below is the simplest method for most circumstances:
1. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the Controller application (with the error message described above) is:
(a) visibly running on your screen
(b) and highlighted/selected/in-focus.
2. On your keyboard, tap the following keys simultaneously: CTRL F1
- The following screen should appear:
3. Click 'Sign Out'
4. Inside the Citrix website, launch the Controller icon. This time it will work OK (no error).
Was this topic helpful?
12 October 2021