This document points to an IBM Education Assistant module about how to configure Information Server 11.3 to use federated repositories for LDAP authentication with a WebSphere cluster
Length: 7 minutes
- Benefits of federated repositories compared to stand-alone LDAP
- Create realm definition
- Add new repositories
- Verify user and group filters
- Verify group member ID map
- Set current realm definition
- Click the link to open the presentation (Flash format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later viewing.
Was this topic helpful?
12 July 2023