This page describes how to download IBM Cognos Insight Standard Edition 10.2.2.
IBM Cognos Insight allows you to analyze data, explore scenarios, and influence decisions by creating managed workspaces.
Downloading and assembling the product
Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional.
- Access the IBM Passport Advantage® web site (http://www.ibm.com/software/passportadvantage).
- Sign in and find the eAssemblies for your product. The eAssembly part numbers to search for are listed in this document. An eAssembly groups product parts (eImages) together.
- Download all parts in an eAssembly by selecting the check box beside the name of the eAssembly or download some parts of an eAssembly by expanding the eAssembly and selecting the check boxes of individual parts.
When the download finishes, a Download Complete message appears. The location of the downloaded files appears in the message window.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in the IBM Cognos Insight Quick Start Guide to install the product.
If you need help with downloading a product, contact eCustomer Care. There are links to eCustomer Care on the IBM Passport Advantage web site.
|Parts and Platforms||Details||eImage|
|IBM Cognos Insight Quick Start Guide 10.2.2 Multilingual||Optional||CIYK7ML|
|IBM Cognos Insight Standard Edition 32-bit 10.2.2 Microsoft Windows Multilingual||Required for 32-bit operating systems||CIYK8ML|
|IBM Cognos Insight Standard Edition 64-bit 10.2.2 Microsoft Windows Multilingual||Required for 64-bit operating systems||CIYK9ML|
Follow the instructions in the IBM Cognos Insight Quick Start Guide 10.2.2 found in Knowledge Center to install the product.
15 June 2018