This document describes how to download and install the IBM Content Navigator Version 2.0.1 components by using Passport Advantage Online.
IBM Content Navigator is a web client that provides users with a web interface for working with content from multiple content servers. It helps companies provide managed access to large volumes of electronic data. IBM Content Navigator enables users to search for and work with documents that are stored in content servers that are located around the world from a web browser. IBM Content Navigator for Microsoft Office is an optional component of IBM Content Navigator that enables users to access content from within Microsoft Office applications.
IBM Content Navigator, Version 2.0.1 includes fixes for the following APARs: IO16718, IO16885, IO16920, IO17086, IO17152, IO17156, IO17177, IO17200, IO17236, IO17239, IO17259, IO17267, IO17288, IO17375, IO17376, IO17408, IO17500, IO17508, IO17616, IO17643, IO17665, and PJ40720
IBM Content Navigator on the application server will require a minimum of:
Downloading the product
- From a browser, navigate to the Find Downloads and Media page on the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. You must log on to continue.
- Select the Find by part number search option under Download finder options.
- Search for the part number of the image that you want to download:
- AIX: CIB49ML
- Linux: CIB4AML
- Linux for System z: CIB4BML
- Windows: CIB4CML
You can also download the following optional components:
- IBM Content Navigator for Microsoft Office (Windows only): CIBU0ML
- IBM Content Navigator includes a limited license for IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search:
- AIX: CI775ML
- Linux: CI774ML
- Linux for System z: CI776ML
- Windows: CI73MML
- Unpack the part into a single, temporary directory on your system.
- Follow the instructions in Planning, Installing, and Configuring IBM Content Navigator to install the product.
To install IBM Content Navigator 2.0.1, you must install the required software on the server where you plan to install IBM Content Navigator.
Select the appropriate link below to go to the instructions for installing IBM Content Navigator Version 2.0.1.
|IBM Passport Advantage Online||14 December 2012||English||TBD||HTTP|