Question & Answer
The purpose of the Content Manager OnDemand Newsletter is to keep you better informed about Content Manager OnDemand on all platforms. Newsletters are published quarterly.
IBM distributes the Content Manager OnDemand Newsletter quarterly, with tips/techniques, announcements, and product news related to the Content Manager OnDemand product.
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, which is delivered via email, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For links to all of the newsletters, see Newsletters for Content Manager OnDemand.
Review the newsletters to find valuable information, such as:
- common problems and solutions
- indexing techniques
- client command-line parameters
- enhancements to the end-user OnDemand Client
- enhancements to the OnDemand Administrator Client
- enhancements to the Content Manager OnDemand server
- ODWEK enhancements
- tips on migration
- OnDemand Client upgrade considerations
- how to set up Document Audit Facility
- tips on using query restrictions
- how to add your own messages to the System Log
- how to display a “message of the day” to an OnDemand Client user
- how to use a public named query with ARSDOC to make it easier to delete individual documents or modify index values
- how to use a folder list filter in the OnDemand Client
- information on Content Manager OnDemand workshops and educational offerings
- product lifecycle information
Was this topic helpful?
16 March 2022