Connection and Configuration Verification Tool for SSL/TLS verifies connections and configurations over the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol and the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
- Download: https://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/websphere/appserv/support/tools/cvt/cvt102.zip
- Unzip the file.
- Open a terminal or command prompt and change directory to the unzipped file.
- Ensure that Java is on your PATH to run the tool.
- Launch the tool:
java -jar cvt*.jar
- Open key stores
- Open trust stores
- Create new key stores
- Create new trust stores
- List private keys
- List X.509 certificates
- Read information about private keys in key stores
- Read information about X.509 certificates in key stores and trust stores
- Export X.509 certificates
- Import X.509 certificates
- Open SSL/TLS server socket
- Open SSL/TLS client socket
- Support client authentication
- Verify X.509 certificates
- Receive X.509 certificates from SSL/TLS server
- Send X.509 certificates to SSL/TLS client
- Perform SSL/TLS handshake
- Set default connection parameters
- Automatically import X.509 certificates from SSL/TLS server
20 November 2019