This Fix Pack is an update of IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.2 for existing IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel customers.
For additional information, see fix list below.
This update works with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Server 10.2.0, 10.2.1 and 10.2.2 and with IBM Cognos TM1 Server 10.2.0 and 10.2.2.
The existing product must be uninstalled. Updates in the fix pack cannot be applied over the existing product.
To Install a Fix Pack on Microsoft® Windows®
1. Uninstall the current version of IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel.
2. Change to the directory where you saved the downloaded fix pack.
3. Using your file compress and decompress utility, decompress the files. If you are using WinZip®, select the option "use folder names".
4. Depending on your version of Microsoft Excel, choose whether to install the 32-bit or 64-bit version.
· To install the 32-bit version, go to the win32 directory and double-click issetup.exe.
· To install the 64-bit version, go to the winx64h directory and double-click issetup.exe.
5. Select the language to use for the installation.
The language that you select determines the language of the user interface. You can change the language to any of the installed languages after installation.
6. In the Component Selection page, select IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel.
7. Follow the directions in the installation wizard to back up your old files and copy the required files to your computer.
Install the latest fix pack available for Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel 10.2.2.
15 June 2018