Attempts to add a button in IBM Rational ClearQuest Designer results in the List View option not set to the default of "Other".
In ClearQuest Designer 7.1.0.x, you add a button and navigate to Properties > Button Hooks.
The List View group box is disabled with radio button Other selected; however, in 7.1.1, when you follow the same steps, the List View group box is disabled with radio button Add selected.
This prevents the record script for the Click hook from running.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start ClearQuest Designer 7.1.1
- Modify a form
- Add a Button control
- For the button, navigate to Properties > Button Hooks
- The default List View button is set to Add
This issue was identified as a product defect under APAR PM09833.
Resolving The Problem
The defect is fixed in the following versions:
- Rational ClearQuest Fix Pack (18.104.22.168) for version 7.1.1
- Rational ClearQuest Fix Pack (22.214.171.124) for version 7.1.2
Add a List View control to the form so that the List View option buttons are enabled. Change it from Add to Other so the record script for the "Click hook" will run. Then delete the added List View control.
Was this topic helpful?
16 June 2018