This document provides information about the upcoming release of the IBM Business Process Manager, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Designer, and IBM Business Monitor Version 8.5.7 products.
IBM Business Process Manager (IBM BPM) V8.5.7 is an update to the comprehensive and consumable IBM BPM platform that provides visibility and management of your business processes.
IBM Business Monitor V8.5.7 is an update to the comprehensive, operational intelligence solution that offers visibility into real-time, end-to-end business operations, transactions, and processes to help optimize processes and increase efficiency.
Information is available on the following topics in this document:
IBM Business Process Manager including IBM Process Designer and IBM Integration Designer
This product version includes the following enhancements:
- New responsive and federated Process Portal that includes:
- New responsive stock controls for mobile and desktop UI development that include the ability
- New and improved web-based editors in process designer
- Improved Client Side Human Service (CSHS) editor, which includes nested Client Side Human Services, and improved WYSIWYG coach editor with Grid Layout
- New Graphical Theme Editor for simplified coach and Process Portal styling capability
- Case capability as standard in all IBM BPM editions, which includes a converged Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) editor for process and case, unified playback, debugger and process inspector, and consistent use of OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS)-compatible content repositories for process and case
- Essential operating environment updates to help enable your IT operations to keep your IBM BPM infrastructure current.
- New customization and configuration options
- Ability to launch external activities and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
- Saved Search capability for individual business users and teams
to transform Dojo-based stock controls into new responsive controls
IBM Business MonitorThis product version includes essential operating environment updates to enable your IT operations to keep your Business Monitor infrastructure current.
Detailed hardware and software requirements
For information on the supported hardware and software for the release, see the following documents:
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM Business Process Manager Standard
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM Business Process Manager Express
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM Process Designer
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM Integration Designer
- Detailed hardware and software requirements for IBM Business Monitor
Announcement letter and release date
Refer to the IBM Business Process Manager and IBM Business Monitor V8.5.7 Announcement Letter for additional information.
These products are planned for electronic delivery on 11 March 2016.
15 June 2018