In an attempt to reassign tasks as an administrator through Process Portal, you see the option, but it is disabled.
You expect that the manager of a group can reassign tasks that belong to a user of the same group that the manager manages. The manager can reassign tasks from the My Team Performance scoreboard, but cannot reassign them from search.
Diagnosing The Problem
To reproduce the issue, complete the following steps:
- Create process groups with workers.
- Add the process groups to the business process definition and add an activity with it.
- Start the business process definition.
- Start the task to assign the task to a worker.
- Open Process Portal as a manager.
- Click Show Search.
- Enter search conditions as follows: Assigned to user, equals, Worker
- Select Organize by Task.
- Click Search to get all tasks for Worker.
- Select the task and try to click the reassign button.
The reassign button is disabled.
Resolving The Problem
To workaround this problem, reassign tasks from the My Team Performance scoreboard.
Internal Use Only
This technote was generated by Technote Kickstart 188.8.131.52 based on AIM PMR 22797,442,000.
View the associated PMR's text via Wellspring at: http://eclient.lenexa.ibm.com:9082/DocFetcher/source/PMR/22797.442.000%20O12/07/03
15 June 2018