Preventive Service Planning
Configuration Information for ADIC Scalar 100, Dell PowerVault 136T, Fujitsu Siemens Scalar 100 and IBM 7337-360
ADIC Scalar 100
Dell PowerVault 136T
Fujitsu Siemens Scalar 100
Storage Slot Addresses
Entry/Exit Slot Addresses
With DLT/SDLT drives & slots
1. These libraries do not recognize a cartridge without a valid barcode label. Always put a readable barcode label on a cartridge that will be used in the library. Without valid and readable barcode labels, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager will not support these libraries.
2. ELEMent=AUTODetect in the DEFINE/UPDATE DRIVE command is supported.
3. Device identifications and firmware levels used during our validation process
- ADIC Scalar 100 with LTO-3
Library ID : ADIC Scalar 100 --- Firmware : 6.02A
Drive ID : IBM ULTRIUM-TD3 --- Firmware : 52E0
- Dell PowerVault 136T with LTO-1
(Validated with TSM 126.96.36.199)
Library ID : DELL PV-136T --- Firmware : 2.60
Drive ID : DELL PV-136T-LTO --- Firmware : E15V
- Dell PowerVault 136T with LTO-3
Library ID : DELL PV-136T --- Firmware : 3.35
Drive ID : IBM ULTRIUM-TD3 --- Firmware : 54K1
4. ADIC Scalar 100 is available with the following drives:
5. Dell PV-136T is available with the following drives:
Library and drive may require different minimum Tivoli Storage Manager levels. Therefore, ensure that both library and drive hardware are supported. See "Supported Devices for AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows" or "Supported Devices for Linux" for minimum supported version levels and platforms for these devices.
More information regarding device configuration is available in the Tivoli Storage Manager Administrator's Guide, which can be found in the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager information center.
Was this topic helpful?
17 June 2018