Passport Advantage Online for customers offers authorised users access to a secure Web experience to manage their Passport Advantage accounts online.
If you are an authorised user, click the button below to sign in.
Request PAO Access
To request access, click the "Customer sign in" button above.
- if you have an IBM ID & PW, enter it in the 'returning customer' form to the left
- if you do not have an IBM ID & PW, use the new customer registration form to the right to create your individual IBM ID & PW
- when prompted, enter your site number and a business justification to complete a brief self nomination form
Your request will be routed to your Passport Advantage Primary Contact for approval.
Note: Only individuals approved by the Site Passport Advantage Primary Contact (and his or her designated Secondary Contacts) may sign in to PAO.
PAO features and functions
Depending on your PAO privileges, you may sign in to Passport Advantage Online to:
- Download software and order software media
- Purchase new licences
- Renew IBM Software Subscription and Support and extensions for fixed term licences
- View saved shopping carts, order status and check out
- View contact details, add, change or delete users and user privileges
- View Proof of Entitlement certificates, entitlement allocations, inventory and deployments
- Subscribe to eNotifications to receive automatic notification when new software upgrades that match your preferences and entitlement become available
- View downloaded software, media order history, entitled software, migration history, purchase history and active renewal quotes reports at the Enterprise or Site level.