A new revision (10) to the Passport Advantage® Agreement (IPAA) and Passport Advantage Express Agreement (IPAEA) takes effect on 1 November 2017 for new customers and 1 February 2018 for existing customers.
Summary of Agreement changes and enhancements:
- Provides customers with Monthly License (ML) and Fixed Term License(s) (FTL) the right to terminate their licenses before the contracted end date and receive a prorated refund for any remaining pre-paid fees
- Adds Continuing Support – post-End of Service commercially reasonable support included with S&S
- Improves and clarifies compliance and verification terms and introduces a new provision that allows for the suspension of eligibility for Sub-capacity pricing in specified circumstances
- Prepares for the introduction of the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in mid-2018
- Renames “SaaS” to “Cloud Services”
- Improves wording throughout the PA and PA Express Agreements to correct typos, update embedded URLs, improve clarity and align with current branding
- Expands the Country Required Terms section to provide more country-level granularity of terms
Go to Passport Advantage Agreements to view or download the latest revisions to the Agreements:
See the following for additional information.