To enroll in Passport Advantage or to add Additional Sites to an existing Passport Advantage Agreement you may:
- enroll online or
- download, complete and submit a Passport Advantage Enrollment form.
Online enrollment is the fastest way to enroll a new Site or add additional Sites to an existing Passport Advantage Agreement.
Before you begin, you will need:
- an IBM ID and password. If you do not have one, click ‘Sign in” to create one.
- your IBM Passport Advantage Agreement number, if you are enrolling an additional Site under an existing Passport Advantage Agreement.
Click to view Step by step online enrollment instructions
- Sign in using your IBM ID and password to enroll.
- Choose your country / region. Note: Some countries / regions are currently ineligible for online enrollment because of the signatures required in that location. If online enrollment is not currently supported, you may download an enrollment document to send to your regional IBM office.
- Select enrollment Type: Originating Site, Additional Site, or Site Information Update.
- Choose “Originating Site” if your organization does not yet have an IBM Passport Advantage Agreement. This applies even if you have ordered other products or services from IBM while not a Passport Advantage customer.
- Choose “Additional Site” if you want to enroll an Additional Site under an existing Passport Advantage Agreement.
Note: Additional Sites must be authorized to participate under an Originating Site Agreement by the Originating Site’s Primary Contact using the Authorized Additional Site Schedule. If your proposed new Site is not named on that schedule, your enrollment will be delayed while the Originating Site’s Primary Contact provides authorization.
- Indicate customer type: Commercial, Government or Academic if enrollment is for an Originating Site.
Note: If you are a Government customer enrolling under Commercial terms, please check both “Government” and “Commercial” options. If you are a Government customer and not enrolling under Commercial terms, the Attachment for Government Option applies.
- Review the Terms & Conditions contained in the IBM International Passport Advantage Agreement and the International Program License Agreement. By selecting “I Agree”; you are agreeing to the terms of these documents. If you do not agree to the terms of the Passport Advantage Agreement, you cannot continue with the online enrollment process.
- Provide all required contact information. The Primary Contact information you provide is critical. The Primary Contact serves as the main contact for all contractual issues regarding your Passport Advantage Agreement. You may also specify Administrative and Site Technical Contacts.
- Enter your Passport Advantage Primary Reseller contact information if applicable. If you need help finding an Authorized Passport Advantage Reseller, check the Business Partner Directory.
- Review and validate your enrollment information. If you wish to change any information associated with a contact, click "Update contact" for that contact. When all of the contact information is correct, click "Submit".
- Write down your Enrollment Number and print your enrollment confirmation page. You will need your Enrollment Number if you need to contact IBM eCustomer Care.
- In countries where electronic submission is enabled, the data you enter will then be used to complete and submit your enrollment.
- In countries where electronic submission is not enabled, the data will be used to complete an enrollment form which you may then print, sign and fax or mail to IBM or your preferred IBM Business Partner. For help in finding a reseller, please consult the IBM Business Partner Directory.
- Passport Advantage Express is a transactional-based offering there’s no need to enroll.
- You have two enrollment options. You may:
- Enroll online or
- Download and complete Passport Advantage enrollment forms and then Fax or mail them to IBM or your preferred IBM Business Partner. For help in finding a reseller, please consult the IBM Business Partner Directory.
- Government and Academic customers may not enroll online.
- No Enrollment is required for Passport Advantage Express.