What it can do for your business
Interpret your multivariate data
Gain access to a variety of techniques to more easily analyze and interpret your multivariate data and its relationships. You are no longer restricted by categorical or highly dimensional data.
See underlying relationships
Use perceptual maps, biplots and triplots to go beyond the obvious associations.
Use nominal and ordinal data
Better understand both types of data by working with procedures similar to conventional regression, principal components and canonical correlation to predict outcomes and reveal relationships.
Visually interpret datasets
See how rows and columns relate in large tables of scores, counts, ratings, rankings or similarities.
Present your results clearly
Go beyond unwieldy tables to clearly see relationships in your data using revealing perceptual maps and biplots.
Add new regularization methods
Improve prediction accuracy with Ridge regression, the Lasso and the Elastic Net by stabilizing parameter estimates.
- Analyze differences between categories
- Incorporate supplementary information
- Uncover associations and relationships
- Easily work with categorical data
- Use categorical regression procedures
- Take advantage of optimal scaling
- Present your results clearly using perceptual maps
- Get these optimal scaling and dimension reduction techniques