C-suite leaders understand that engaged and empowered employees are critical in the battle for customer loyalty. The creative employee experience design approach from IBM combines behavioral science and analytics, IBM Design Thinking techniques, mobile and social technologies, and digital change consulting. This combination can improve the day-to-day work experience of your people and empower them to win your customers' loyalty — again and again.
It's time to rethink the workplace with the employee experience at the center.
By creating a differentiated work experience for employees, IBM helps your employees thrive and grow in a constantly changing environment. A positive experience helps employees feel empowered to respond to customer needs and market challenges — which is good for business.
Our approach incorporates five practices which can influence the design of the employee experience.
- Personalization: Create a fit between the needs of the employee and the needs of the organization.
- Transparency: Improve visibility across the organization, for both the employee and the employer.
- Simplicity: Remove non-value added activities and information to streamline experiences.
- Authenticity: Align experiences to the organization’s culture and value system.
- Responsiveness: Allow both employee and employer to share information and modify actions.