What's new at TechU for IBM Power?
Keeping up with the accelerating technology improvements in IBM Power Systems is a never-ending task. IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) was built to help you do just that. Power Systems has a dedicated 4.5 days of content. You'll learn how to plan, architect, install, configure, migrate, operate and tune your IBM Power Systems.
TechU offers focused, in-depth training sessions, hands-on labs and demos delivered by IBM developers and product experts. Want to see just how deep we go on your favorite topic? Explore the content in theAgenda Preview Tool for key topics below. You can also explore the full scope of session content for IBM Power Systems.
Check out some of the highlights that IBM PowerVM/Cloud space will showcase:
- Every POWER9 enterprise server includes PowerVM - so all deployed workloads are fully virtualized, mobile and cloud-enabled.
- The latest PowerVM 3.1 uses unique POWER9 technology to provide secure accelerated LPM.
- PowerVC is now the preferred virtualization manager and private cloud portal for thousands of Power clients worldwide.
- IBM partnered with VMware to deliver vRealize Automation and vRealize Operations for Power, for seamless multi-cloud management.
- Cloud Management Console (CMC) provides consolidated monitoring and management across multiple Power datacenters.
View event highlights - Connect with attendees and tech experts - Articles and more!