IBM Systems Technical University
23 - 25 April | Casablanca, Morocco
All sessions will be in French
Early Bird Saver Rate: MAD 10.999 (excl. local VAT)
Available through 31 March
23 - 25 April | Casablanca, Morocco All sessions will be in French
Early Bird Saver Rate: MAD 10.999 (excl. local VAT)
Available through 31 March
Grow your skills with in-depth pure technical training at the IBM Systems Technical University in Casablanca, Morocco. Learn how you can harness the power of IBM Systems solutions to help turn your IT challenges into successes.
Get the opportunity to:
Sharpen your expertise with sessions led by IBM Distinguished Engineers and product experts... the A-team of the IBM Systems community
Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
Learn from your peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
All sessions are delivered in French.
Who should attend:
This conference is intended for IBM clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees:
- Data Center Managers
- Technical Support Managers
- Project Managers
- Systems & Application Programmers
- IT Architects
- Hardware Planners & Capacity Planners
- Performance Analysts
- IT Executives & Business Managers
- IBM Business Partners
- Other IT Professionals
IBM TechU features skill-building sessions that are in demand and appeal to attendees who share a technical vision and curiosity. IBM TechU offers technical breakout sessions, roundtables, demos, and more.
IBM Power Systems
- IBM POWER9 and Futures
- IBM AIX, IBM i and Linux on Power
- Power Virtualization and Cloud Solutions with PowerVM, PowerVC, IBM Cloud Private, OpenStack, Nutanix
- SAP HANA and Modern Data Platform, Oracle, Open Source
- Database Solutions
- Cognitive: HPC, PowerAI, Data Analytics
- Security with PowerSC
- High Availability with PowerHA
- Deep-dive Performance and tuning
- IBM FlashSystems
- Cloud and Virtualization
- Software Defined Storage
- Security and Encryption
- Server and Storage Hardware
- Data Protection Archive and Backup
- Object Storage
- IBM z and LinuxONE introduction
- IBM z14 ZR1 and LinuxONE Rockhopper II hardware details
- zSystems Pervasive encryption
- Running Oracle Databases on LinuxONE
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM Power Systems, IBM Storage and LinuxONE in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Monday April 22 in the evening or Tuesday April 23 in the morning. Registration opens at 8:00 on Tuesday. The opening session on Tuesday starts at 10:00 AM. All sessions will be presented in French and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference sessions.
Client, Business Partner, and IBMers rates
|“Early Bird” (Clients, Government) (Clients, Business Partners)||Ends 31 March||MAD 10.999|
|Standard (Clients, Government)||MAD 12.999|
|Business Partners||MAD 12.999|
|Business Partners with PGI Voucher||MAD 0|
|Business Partner Competency Vouchers (Storage & Power)||MAD 0|
|PowerCare Vouchers accepted||MAD 0|
Rate terms and conditions:
All rates shown are excluding local VAT.
Standard tuition rate for this event is MAD 12.999. Discounts cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts. Early Bird Rates end 11:59 PM on the date determined per event.
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount.
For further details contact the conference team.
Hotel and Event Policies: Please note that you are responsible for booking your hotel and that your hotel reservation is not part of your conference registration. Hotel cancellations and replacements must be made directly at the hotel or via your travel agency.
Event cancellation and substitution policy: To avoid fees, registrants must cancel their registration by the end of the day of April 9, 2019. For cancellations received after April 9, 2019, registration fees will be fully charged. Substitutions are permitted at any time; replaced entrants will not be subject to cancellation penalties.
To cancel your registration, please update your registration using the link received in your confirmation email or contact us by email.
Hotel accommodation and event policies:
Event cancellation & substitution policy:
To avoid charges, conference enrollees must cancel their registrations by end of day April 9, 2019. For cancellations received after April 9, 2019, registration fees will be fully charged.
Substitutions are permitted at any time; replaced attendees will not be subject to registration fee cancellation penalties.
To cancel your registration, please update your registration record by using the link received in your confirmation mail or contact us via email.
Systems hardware and software certification exams will be offered at the special event rate of USD 100 per exam, up to a 50% discount over the testing center price. A complete listing of available IBM tests is available at the testing lab.
Certification tests are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and by appointment only. Tests are payable on site at the time of testing, using Visa, Master Card or American Express, which the test taker enters directly into the testing tool.
Some vouchers are accepted as payment for exams (for example, PGI/Specialty test vouchers, and IBM employee vouchers), but vouchers are not guaranteed to be accepted.
Potential test takers should prepare for their test(s) prior to the conference.
There you'll find test descriptions, including:
- Certification job role names and descriptions to which the tests apply.
- Test objectives measured on the tests.
- Recommended educational resources.
- Assessment and sample tests to help gauge your readiness for the actual exam.
- Estimated time required to take the test.
Important notes on certification testing:
The same test may be taken by an individual only twice in a 30-day period. Both attempts may be taken at this event. For each test, test takers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, show their conference badge and one government issued ID with a recent photo (for example: passport, national ID, or driver license). All tests are closed-book containing multiple-choice questions. They are delivered in a proctored environment via a web-based tool.
Candidates should ensure they have a valid web account with Pearson Vue. While a testing ID is important, it is not needed to log in to take the exam. Candidates will need the user name and password for their Pearson Vue web account to log in to take their exam.
Join us at the Solution Center:
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Being a sponsor offers you:
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- Participation in a sponsor panel and a venue for presenting to potential customers
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages
Venue photos are owned by the designated property and are only representative of what you may see at the event.
View event highlights - Connect with attendees and tech experts - Articles and more!