IBM Systems Technical University
7 - 8 November 2019 | Bali, Indonesia
Renaissance Uluwatu Bali Hotel
Early Bird Saver Rate: USD 880
(excl. local tax)Available through September 30, 2019
7 - 8 November 2019 | Bali, Indonesia Renaissance Uluwatu Bali Hotel
Early Bird Saver Rate: USD 880 (excl. local tax)Available through September 30, 2019
Each year thousands of IBM clients, business partners, IT professionals and IBM employees attend TechU events held around the world. TechU equips you with the knowledge and essential skills necessary to deliver the innovations of tomorrow. Learn to leverage disruptive technology trends like cloud and cognitive at the IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) in Bali.
What's new at TechU
Leverage IBM TechU’s expertise & innovative technology that enables digital transformation. TechU is the premier event to train you for what’s to come. Check out the new on-demand topics and sessions we are offering.
Get the opportunity to
Sharpen your expertise with 100s of sessions led by IBM Distinguished Engineers and product experts…the A-team of the IBM Systems community
Experience the latest technology via demos geared to all skill levels
Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
Learn from your peersvia networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
The agenda will include many information-packed technical sessions delivered by top IBM developers and experts.
Ensure you don't get left behind by gaining new skills to harness the power of IBM Systems technologies. Whether you are a service provider or IT manager - you need to become agile and responsive.
Solutions, Use Cases and Architectures
- Infrastructure for the digital transformation
- Mission Critical Core systems
- Scalable Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Hybrid Multicloud environments
- Open Source and Open Standards based solutions
- Secure computing
IBM Power Systems
- Strategy and Innovation with Power Systems
- Workload optimization - SAP HANA on POWER, Modern Data Platform Solutions
- Cognitive Systems - AI workloads, Data Analytics, Technical Computing
- AIX, IBM i and Linux on Power, including Security and HA/DR system software
- Optimized systems and performance management
IBM Storage and SDI
- Storage for AI
- Storage for SAP HANA
- Storage for hybrid & Multicloud
- Modernization of Data Protection
- Modernization of storage for traditional workloads, IBM Z®, IBM AIX®, IBM i and Linux
- All Flash Arrays & Software Defined Storage
- Cyber Security
- IBM LinuxONE servers
- IBM z/OS®, z/VM®, and Linux on IBM Z
- DB2®, Oracle, CICS®, MQ, WebSphere®
- DevOps and Application Development
- Hybrid Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes
- Data Security, High Availability and Data Protection
- Open source applications and initiatives
Who should attend
This conference is designed for IBM clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who share a technical vision and curiosity. We recognize that innovation is more than just a job title and it thrives on constant change. Therefore, our sessions are meant for ALL roles from developers and architects, to engineers and IT professionals.
IBM Systems Technical University (TechU) empowers you to implement solutions for IBM Power Systems, IBM Z and IBM Storage in a cloud, cognitive and big data world.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Wednesday, November 6 in the evening or Thursday, November 7 in the morning. Registration opens at 8:00 PM on Thursday. The event starts on Thursday, November 7 at 9:30 AM. All sessions will be presented in English and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference sessions.
Client, Business Partner, and IBMer rates
|Early Bird Rate (clients. business partners)||Ends September 30, 2019||USD 880|
|Standard rate (clients, business partners)||Starts September 30, 2019||USD 1100|
|Business Partners with competency or PGI Voucher||USD 0|
Rate terms and conditions:
Rate terms and conditions: Standard tuition rate for these events is USD 1100. Discounts cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including IBM Business Partner discounts. Early Bird Rates end 11:59 PM Eastern time on the date determined per event.
You will be charged the conference fees less any applicable discount. For further details contact the registration team.
Event cancellation and substitution policy :
To avoid charges, conference enrollees must cancel their registrations by end of day October 23, 2019. For cancellations received after October 23, 2019 registration fees will be fully charged.
Substitutions are permitted at any time; replaced attendees will not be subject to registration fee cancellation penalties.
To cancel your registration, please update your registration record by using the link received in your confirmation mail or contact us via email.
Hotel accommodation and event policies
Event location The Technical University will take place at the Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Hotel.
Hotel accommodation - Important Notice Please note that you are responsible for booking your hotel and that your hotel reservation is not part of your event registration. Please use this booking link to reserve a room.
Event location The conference hotel is approved for booking for IBM employees attending the event.
Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Hotel Jl. Pantai Balangan I No.1, Ungasan, Bali, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia Tel: +62 361 2003588
Book your group rate for IBM Systems Technical University Last Day to Book: Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate: IDR 1487603 - IDR 1735537 per night
Rate Details - Additional Information
- Room rate is subject to 21% tax and service
- Inclusive of breakfast and Wi-Fi access and daily breakfast at clay craft for 1 or 2 people per room
- Rates are applicable 3 days before and after the event dates
- Subject to availability upon request made
- Reservation must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card
- Roll- away bed is available only for suites room category with additional charge at IDR 600,000 net per bed per night
- Due date: 07th September 2019 - any cancellation from participants on the reserved rooms is allowed without any penalty charges
- Due date: 21st September 2019 - any shorten stay is allowed without any penalty charges. Any cancellation is allowed with 1 night charges
- For disabled room request, booking amendment and changes
Modifying Your Reservation Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.
Venue photos are owned by the designated property and are only representative of what you may see at the event.
Join us at the Solution Center
- Learn about new products and services
- Explore cutting-edge demos from IBM and top vendors
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of potential clients and vendors
- Assess the competition and solidify your position in the marketplace
- Network with industry colleagues and build relationships with important decision-makers
Sponsor at TechU
Being a sponsor offers you
- An opportunity to generate revenue by closing existing deals and developing new opportunities with C-level executives, directors, managers and other decision makers
- An environment for building brand awareness
- A booth in the vibrant Solution Center where attendees can learn more about your products and services
- Options to customize your booth space or use fully turnkey packages